Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1st, 2010



So this past week was very mentally and physicallly exhausting. I'm glad I was clear with Joe about what has been happening with my energy level, because honestly I felt like giving up on myself so much this week. I took a few days off and today I feel like a new woman! I guess sometimes your body really needs to rest, and it will tell you loud and clear!!
On another aspect of life, I taught a great spin class this week, and I am going to apply to teach at another facility as well. Also I got a part time job working at S Factor where I take pole dancing class! This means that I take class for free now,which is saving me money! I'm really excited!! I am also in a position to possibly move myself up the ladder with the company as they continue to grow if I do a good job there. I am so grateful to have this job, because I was concerned financially I wouldn't have the money to continue to pay for class. Now I get free classes, and possible opportunities to grow with the company if this works out well. I'm excited for the new things I am creating in my life! I'm also hoping to add more classes for myself to teach in spinning, as I so enjoy it and now have wait lists for people to take my class!!smile

No comments:

Post a Comment